by Alice Beyer Schuch – November 2019
Cover picture: BEFW Contextura (a Brazilian Hub partner brand)
The 3rd edition of the Brasil Eco Fashion Week (BEFW) took place in São Paulo, in November 2019. This relevant event – which push the boundaries of sustainability in Brazil – counted with almost 8000 visitors who had access to:
- 66 talks and presentations developed by 170 professionals,
- 14 workshops,
- 70 brands in the Fashion & Beauty Market,
- 8 exhibitors at the Amazon Space,
- 25 companies at the Supplier Area,
- 19 runway shows!
Cirkla Modo is glad participating and supporting once more this event as:
- Curator of the Fashion & Beauty Market;
- Organizer of the Workshop & Toolkit “Circular Design Strategies here and now!”
- Moderator of the talk “Circularity Solutions in Brazil” together with the companies Revoada, Farm and Cotton Move (the first GRS certified company in the country, partner of the Brazilian Hub by Cirkla Modo);
- Participant of the round table “The Relevance of Design for Sustainable Fashion”, with SENAI and Natural Cotton Color (a Brazilian Hub brand working with coloured organic cotton);
- Part of the “Mostra Eco”, a sustainable exhibition by Instituto Rio Moda with the careful curatorship of Roberto Meireles and Lilyan Berlin, where Alice’s Zero-Waste Project was presented.
Congratulation on all team and professionals who made it happened! Looking much forward to the next edition! You can also check the 2018 event overview here!
If you are an European Brand, Showroom or Retail Business with interest in the Brazilian sustainable market, the BRAZILIAN HUB by CIRKLA MODO can connect you to:
- sustainable fashion brands from Brazil
- producers of sustainable yarns and textiles in the country
- suppliers for sustainably produced private label (PL) and other services for fashion
Just write us a line!
One thought on “Brasil Eco Fashion Week 2019”